Mommy Brigade

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

29 Weeks

You know how you wish your pregnancy will fly by and just be over with so that you can hold your sweet baby? I've been trying to soak up the pregnancy and enjoy it but in the back of my mind it's like, okkkkkkk, come onnnnnn..........
I like being pregnant. Don't get me wrong. It's a huge blessing and I'm pretty fortunate to have decently healthy pregnancies. But this fourth time around is no joke. Chasing theses boys around is just zapping my energy. But I also am like......well when I have this baby it's just going to be even crazier! The nursing and the sleepless nights and healing from another c section just sounds like a marathon and i'm just prepping right now.
I had a dr apt this week and they did my gestational diabetes test, we did an ultrasound to check for Placenta Acreta, and we took some blood work to test for Cholestasis.
I passed my diabetes test!!! I know it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but i'm always so relieved when I pass because it's just one less thing to worry about.
The ultrasound was good. Baby girl moves a lot! She's growing well and my placenta looked great!
And I'm still waiting for the results for my Cholestasis. I've started itching and it's just getting more and more as the weeks go on. So I'll be surprised if I don't have it, but I'm also itching more since they tested me. So this test could come back ok, but I might have them test again in a week.

In other news. Jag has started throwing these monster fits and I'm literally ready to lose my mind! haha this child is just crazy. He doesn't want me to hold him or try and comfort him. So I'll let him throw his fit and he just follows me around the house screaming and crying. It lasts for 15-20 minutes before he will finally let me hold him and chill out, but then as soon as I set him down it starts up again. Little things will trigger these fits. Not letting him have my phone or ipad. the brothers playing downstairs, him being hungry or thirsty, or just not wanting to be in the house. It's like ANYTHING will trigger it. It's just driving me crazy. I love that stinker, but these fits! Man. I have just forgotten what it's like at this age. I just hope they get a little better before the baby comes. His sleep is also sucking which just adds to everything. I just feel like a zombie all day.

Mother's Day was the best! I got to sleep in, have breakfast in bed, got lots of cuddles and cards from my boys, dan had the boys shirts all ironed and got them ready for church so I just had to focus on myself, and after church he cleaned everything, made and cleaned up dinner, and did all the laundry. Like I seriously struck gold with this man. He made my day so great and relaxing and I truly felt like I had a day off. It's tuesday now and not having to worry about laundry or some of the little chores you have to catch up on from the weekend has been so nice. I've just had time to do other things and take the boys outside and ride bikes. We have a crazy busy week this week and we will hardly see eachother until after the kids go to bed every night, so having those other stresses off my plate has been heaven.
I'm just glad that I have a husband who really appreciates me and my role as a mom. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't really care about my daily grind, but he always is listening and seeing how he acted and treated me on Mother's day just made me realize how much he really does care. Marriage can be tough and I'm so glad that I have a partner who helps me out and lets me know how much he cares and appreciates me.

DUUUUUDDDDEEE as we speak jag is just screaming in his crib. It's naptime and he's just not having it. Even though he's been crying all day. Like I seriously even took him to the dr to make sure he didn't have an ear infection or anything. So there's either something more going on here that I can't see or the terrible two's are just in full swing!   :(

Pray for me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment